The Shop - See “Tour the Shop” Post. To zoom tap images, to mega zoom, tap-tap, tap.

Friday, March 29, 2019

Tools That Plug In

The shop is a friendly, quiet place to work with hand tools. But, life is short. Power tools make quick work. Maybe I’m not so good with hand tools? Hot sawdust smells good? I decided to inventory the power tools in the shop. What a shock! Fourteen plus machines. How can that be? How do I move around and work in the 400 square foot space? The shop does not shout, “here be machines”. I guess parking them along the walls hides them. Never in my right mind did I set out to build a machine shop. Nevertheless, there it is. Norm would  be proud of me, Roy not so much.

Here is a list of machines: table saw, router, dust collector, miter saw, planer, band saw, drill press (2), mortiser, sanding station, scroll saw, shop vac, lathe, air compressor, mixed power hand tools.

No comments:

Post a Comment